Welcome To Thornbury
WTT Food Vendor Applications Closed
Unfortunately, we have just closed our monthly application for October, however we will be opening our November application round in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we are always looking to include new traders in our lineups and it would be great to hear about you and your business!
Please take the time to read through the information below to learn a little bit about how we operate. Whilst this isn't an application form, it is an opportunity to tell us a bit about you before the next application opens.
Welcome To Thornbury (WTT) is Melbourne's First Permanent Bar and Food Truck Stop.
Located at 520 High Street, Northcote WTT combines a 700 person bar, one of Melbourne's largest outdoor Beer Gardens and a rotating roster of up to 7 Food Trucks each night.
Our trading hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 5pm-9:30pm
Our site fees are:
Monday - Tuesday: $65 + GST per Day
Wednesday - Thursday : $100 + GST per Day
Friday: $200 + GST per Day
Saturday: $300 + GST per Day
Sunday: $275 + GST per Day
*Events fees are subject to change
- Each Day of trade is a single session of trade. We do not permit Vendors to only trade half of a day (for example a lunch on Sunday), due to OH&S issues with truck movements onsite.
- Site Fees include a single 10 and/or 15 amp power outlet onsite.
- Food Vendors will be required to arrive on-site at least 1 hour prior to hours of trading.
- While there are rubbish and recycling bins provided for customer rubbish and recycling, Food Vendors will be asked to take home their trade rubbish and recycling each night.
- We do not accept applications from Marquee based stalls and only accept entirely self-contained Food Trucks and Carts.
- As we are a small truck operations team we ask for your patience as we generally have up to 80 applicants every month.
For any further information, please contact:
03 9020 7940
Social media links (including website)
In 25 words describe your food vision
Do Not Fill This Out